Skip to content
Virus and PD medical information
On line meetings
- Click for future Capital District PD Support Group meeting dates, times and ZOOM meeting invitation
- Start your own on-line meeting with friends and family using ZOOM – it is free and easy to use.
Other things to keep you busy
- Use Lynda Scrager’s book to “Age in Place – A Guide to Modifying, Organizing and Decluttering Mom and Dad’s Home” to make you home more safe.
- Help the Library of Congress transcribe documents to make them searchable https://crowd.loc.gov/
- Learn something new (or review things you knew) Khan Academy | Free Online Courses, Lessons & Practice
- Virtual Museum Tours – These 12 Famous Museums Offer Virtual Tours You Can Take on Your Couch. Experience the best museums from London to Seoul in the comfort of your own home.
- Get your bicycle ready to ride.
- Write a letter. In the age of text messages and FaceTime, we don’t write out our feelings in long form. Get out some nice paper and spread some love to a friend or family member.
- Call a friend. If you’re usually a text person, pick up the phone or video call a faraway friend. The extra connection really makes you feel closer.
- Become a YouTube star.
- Make a Pecha Kutcha story.