Objective: Make a work of art using ink and paper. Have fun.
Reason: Making art is therapy see http://cdparkinsons.org/creativity-and-art-therapy/
- Card stock paper
- India ink
- Acrylic Ink
- Alcohol Ink
- Chopstick or shish-kabob skewer
- Cover the table with plastic table cloth. This can be messy.
- Choose a piece of card stock paper to use as your canvas
- Place a drop of ink on the paper
- Inhale slowly through your nose.
- Purse your lips as if you are whistling.
- Exhale sharply with your lips close to the drop of ink. Imagine that you are blowing a fly off the paper. Try to get the drip to move. Look for wet spots of ink and try to blow there.
- Use the skewer to make ink lines if you wish.
- Use the thicker paint to make larger colorful blobs if you wish
- A drop of alcohol ink makes a perfect circle on the paper. Drop a single drop of alcohol ink onto the paper if you wish.
- Look at what you made. Add more ink if you think that would make the design better.
- Try again with a new piece of paper if you wish.
- Sign your work(s) of art.
- Keep your art for yourself OR Give your work of art to someone else OR throw it away. Whatever you chose to do with it, you learned from the experience.