The Capital District Parkinson’s Support Group meets at 7 PM the second Thursday of most months at the Beverwyck Senior Center located at Krumkill Road, Slingerlands, New York.
Subscribe to our email list to receive reminders and announcements
Serving the people with Parkinson’s, their families and caregivers in Albany, NY and throughout New York’s Capital Region.
Our mission is:
- To provide moral support and fellowship to people with Parkinson’s Disease, their families and caregivers.
- To raise awareness and disseminate information regarding Parkinson’s Disease
- To act as a resource center for members and others who would like to know more about Parkinson’s.
We welcome new members – Please join us
I discovered that I was part of a Parkinson’s community with similar experiences and similar questions that I’d been dealing with alone.
Michael J. Fox
Some reading for the Newly diagnosed
See blog posts including
- Local exercise classes
- Articles about diagnosis and treatment
- Information about nutrition, exercise and health and wellness
- See information about other area support groups