There are a ton of great, FREE Parkinson’s print materials available – you just have to know where to look! This is by no means a complete list however these items are particularly useful.
Davis Phinney Foundation Every Victory Counts book
- Visit https://www.davisphinneyfoundation.org/resources/every-victory-counts-2017/
- Click “Yes! I want to download my copy now.”
- Fill in the order form with your information. If you do not want to receive emails from the DPF, make sure to check that box.
- Click submit and your download will be available.
- Need assistance or don’t have internet access? Email Alex Reinhardt at email@example.com or call 866-358-0285.
Parkinson’s Foundation “Aware in Care” kit, Caring and Coping guide, other handbooks
- Visit www.parkinson.org
- Click the “Ways to Give” tab at the top of the page
- Click “Shop” (everything is free)
- Select the item(s) you want to receive
- For booklets, you have the option of downloading as a PDF
- Click Add to Cart
- When you’re done shopping, click “Checkout”
- Fill in the required information. If you do not want to receive emails from the PF, make sure to uncheck that box.
- Need assistance or don’t have internet access? Call 800-473-4636 to order.
- Visit https://www.apdaparkinson.org/resources-support/download-publications/
- To download DIGITAL versions, select the booklet(s) or supplement(s) that you want to download.
- To order PRINT copies, click the link near the top of the page that says, “You can also order print publications directly from us using this form.”
- Fill in the required information.
- Once you do that, available publications will be displayed.
- Need assistance or don’t have internet access? Call 718-981-8001 x115 or email ECiorciari@apdaparkinson.org to order.
online education, I would suggest the sources below. Please note that the webinars are archived on these sites so you do not have to view the webinar during it’s “live” broadcast.