Capital District Parkinson’s Support Group – Elections 2018
Positions up for election
Please let Jud Eson (eson.jud at gmail.com) know if you would like to help with any of these group organizational functions. Positions may be held individually or two or more people could share a position.
- Presides at meetings,
- Appoints committees when necessary
- Fills any vacancies.
- Works with vice president and committee members to arrange for speakers and/or meeting agendas.
Vice President –
- Act in absence of President
- Perform tasks requested by President as required.
- Works with president and committee members to arrange for speakers and/or meeting agendas.
Correspondence / publicity –
- Maintains website.
- Maintains e-mail mailing list,
- Notifies members of meetings and events.
- Writes thank you notes to presenters and for donations.
- Arranges for refreshments to be available at regular meetings.
- Coordinates special events such as holiday party and summer picnic.
- Reserves meeting room and coordinates necessary room set up.
- He/she sees that everyone signs the attendance sheet at each meeting.
- Responsible for all income, pays all bills and keeps all fiscal records.
- Maintains paid membership list.
- Reports to the President prior to each meeting the current state of the treasury.