Our next meetings
- Thursday March 12, 2020 at 7:00 PM – Medical marijuana – Emily Stangle – vireohealth.com/ny
- April 2, 2020 – Sarah Cipperly PT
Please note: Meeting moved from second Thursday of the month to the first Thursday due to conflict with Passover and Easter
- May 14, 2020 – Dr. Adam, Albany Med. movement disorders – the components of a standard PD neurological exam
The Capital District Parkinson’s Support Group meets at 7 PM the second Thursday of most months at the Beverwyck Senior Center located at Krumkill Road, Slingerlands, New York. (directions)
Subscribe to our lists and groups to get email reminders for meetings and other news.
We welcome new members and visitors – Please join us
- You may be interested in joining the next PD SELF class – Parkinson’s Self Efficacy Learning forum
- Subscribe to our lists and groups to get email reminders for meetings and other news.
- Read more about PD and our group.
- Some reading for newly diagnosed
Community Calendar – PD Related meetings and events
Exercise has been scientifically proven to delay the progression of PD.