Resources for exercise, keeping healthy, calm and busy while maintaining social distance – Click
Our next meetings
- April 9, 2020 – No ZOOM meeting this week. We are taking a Passover/Easter break.
- April 16, 2020 – 7 PM ZOOM meeting – You must register to attend this meeting.
- April 23, 2020 – 7 PM ZOOM meeting – Dr. Adam, Albany Med. movement disorders – will answer submitted questions. You must register to attend this meeting.
- May 14, 2020 – 7 PM ZOOM meeting. Lynda Shrager – Age in place. You must register to attend this meeting.
- June 11, 2020 – Topic TBD
- Sunday, July 19, 2020 – Summer Picnic – Save the date
The Capital District Parkinson’s Support Group WILL AGAIN meet (when social gathering restrictions are removed) at 7 PM the second Thursday of most months at the Beverwyck Senior Center located at Krumkill Road, Slingerlands, New York. (directions)
Subscribe to our lists and groups to get email reminders for meetings and other news.
We welcome new members and visitors – Please join us
- You may be interested in joining the next PD SELF class – Parkinson’s Self Efficacy Learning forum
- Subscribe to our lists and groups to get email reminders for meetings and other news.
- Read more about PD and our group.
- Some reading for newly diagnosed
Community Calendar – PD Related meetings and events
Exercise has been scientifically proven to delay the progression of PD.