The Capital District Parkinson’s Support Group meets at 7 PM the second Thursday of most months at the Beverwyck Senior Center located at Krumkill Road, Slingerlands, New York. (directions)
Subscribe to our email list to receive reminders and announcements
Serving the people with Parkinson’s, their families and caregivers in Albany, NY and throughout New York’s Capital Region.
Our mission is:
- To provide moral support and fellowship to people with Parkinson’s Disease, their families and caregivers.
- To raise awareness and disseminate information regarding Parkinson’s Disease
- To act as a resource center for members and others who would like to know more about Parkinson’s.
We welcome new members and visitors – Please join us
More About us
Read this if you are newly diagnosed.
Do you want to talk to someone? Call Jud: 518-281-3466 or email Eson dot Jud at gmail.com
Capital District Parkinson’s Support Group Meetings
- December 8, 2018 – Saturday 1:00 – 4:00 PM Holiday party in the Terrace room at Beverwyck
- RSVP by e-mail to Ian Wing before December 2nd (email@example.com)
- Checks will be received on the day – $15 for singles and $25 for couples – a good time also to pay annual dues. Annual dues, $20/person or family.
- In addition to holiday food and drink we’ll be having music and games with prizes
- Please bring a gift valued at $10 or less for our gift exchange
- January 10, 2019 -Thursday 7:00 at Beverwyck – Susan C. Hare, MS, CCC-SLP from Albany ENT speaking about Speech – Swallowing – Voice – Evaluations and Therapy
- February 14, 2019 -Thursday 7:00 at Beverwyck – Tom Ford will speak about therapeutic massage
- EVERY DAY – Local exercise classes
- DONATE to Hope Soars
- The Albany Guardian Society 2018 Fall 2018 Institute semester
- November 15, 2018 – Fulton County Support Group
- November 19, 2018 – Saratoga County Support Group
- November 19, 2018 – YOPD – 7PM – Denny’s 697 Troy-Schenectady Rd, Latham, NY
- June 4, 2019 – Kyoto Japan – World Parkinson’s Congress