The Capital District Parkinson’s Support Group meets at 7 PM the second Thursday of most months at the Beverwyck Senior Center located at Krumkill Road, Slingerlands, New York. (directions) Subscribe to our email list to receive reminders and announcements.
We welcome new members and visitors – Please join us
- To provide moral support and fellowship to people with Parkinson’s Disease, their families and caregivers.
- To raise awareness and disseminate information regarding Parkinson’s Disease
- To act as a resource center for members and others who would like to know more about Parkinson’s.
Read this if you are newly diagnosed. Do you want to talk to someone? Call Jud: 518-281-3466 or email Eson dot Jud at gmail.com
- February 14, 2019 – Thursday 7:00 at Beverwyck – Tom Ford will speak about therapeutic massage.
- March 14, 2019 – Thursday 7:00 at Beverwyck. Deb Foss – Yoga. Deb will share healing methods from a variety of psychological and spiritual traditions, including Yoga and Buddhist meditation. She is a Kripalu certified facilitator, yoga teacher and bodyworker.
- EVERY DAY – Local exercise classes
- January 2019 Community Calendar
- DONATE to Hope Soars
- January 21, 2019 – CANCELLED due to weater – Saratoga County Support Group meeting
- April 27, 2019 – NY City Central Park Parkinson’s Unity Walk
- April 28, 2019 – Hope Soars Community walk and run
- June 2, 2019 – Moving Day Central NY – Rochester area Parkinson’s Foundation walk
- June 4, 2019 – Kyoto Japan – World Parkinson’s Congress