The Capital District Parkinson’s Support Group meets at 7 PM the second Thursday of most months at the Beverwyck Senior Center located at Krumkill Road, Slingerlands, New York. (directions) Subscribe to our email list to receive reminders and announcements.
We welcome new members and visitors – Please join us
- To provide moral support and fellowship to people with Parkinson’s Disease, their families and caregivers.
- To raise awareness and disseminate information regarding Parkinson’s Disease
- To act as a resource center for members and others who would like to know more about Parkinson’s.
Read this if you are newly diagnosed. Do you want to talk to someone? Call Jud: 518-281-3466 or email Eson dot Jud at gmail.com
- January 10, 2019 -Thursday 7:00 at Beverwyck – Susan C. Hare, MS, CCC-SLP from Albany ENT speaking about Speech – Swallowing – Voice – Evaluations and Therapy
- February 14, 2019 -Thursday 7:00 at Beverwyck – Tom Ford will speak about therapeutic massage
- EVERY DAY – Local exercise classes
- DONATE to Hope Soars
- December 15, 2018 – Fulton County – 2 PM
- December 15, 2018 – YOPD – Good Shephard Lutheran Church, 510 Albany-Shaker Road, Loudonville, NY- Holiday Pot Luck, bring a dish to share.
- December 17, 2018 – Saratoga County – 2 PM. Rachelle Smith-Stallman
with the National Museum of Dance will speak about the benefits of dancing through life to helps our mind and body.
- June 4, 2019 – Kyoto Japan – World Parkinson’s Congress1